The recipes we love
2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
3/4 cup (180 ml) Arctic Gardens super sweet corn
3/4 cup (180 ml) Arctic Gardens spaghettini
1 ripe avocado
2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon or lime juice
Salt and ground pepper
1 cup (250 ml) salsa
1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
¼cup (60 ml) freshly chopped cilantro
½ cup (125 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- In a pan, heat oil on high. Add corn and spaghettini mixture and sauté to thaw. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In the meantime, mash avocado with a fork and add lemon juice. Season.
- Layer the avocado purée in a glass serving bowl.
- Spread the salsa on top to create layers. Do the same with the sour cream.
- Garnish with vegetables, cilantro and cheese.
- Enjoy with corn chips or crackers.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Fibre: 3 g
Sodium: 304 mg