The recipes we love
Easter egg breakfast sandwich
1 ½ c (375 ml) frozen Arctic gardens peas
salt and freshly ground pepper
4 English muffins, cut in half
4 slices baked or sliced ham
3 tbsp (45 ml) mayonnaise
1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
4 oz (120 g) Brie, sliced
Pea shoots to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 o F (210*C).
- Butter an 8 inch (20 cm) square pan.
- Add the peas to the pan.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and season generously.
- Add the peas and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are completely cooked.
- In the meantime, toast the English muffins and reheat the ham.
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard on English muffins.
- Cut the cooked pea omelette into 4 pieces.
- Top English muffins with a portion of omelet, Brie, ham and sprouts.
- Cover with remaining English muffin and enjoy.