Vegetable & Prosciutto Frittata
- 3 French shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 to (1/2 to 1 tsp.) thinly sliced fresh chili
- 5ml pepper or dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 bag (750g) of Arctic Gardens Oriental Style Vegetable Mix
- 6 oregano leaves, cut into thin strips
- 10 thin slices of prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 eggs
- 250ml (1 cup) 35% whipping cream
- 250ml (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- Kalamata or marinated olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Sweat shallots, garlic, and chili pepper with olive oil in a large nonstick, ovenproof skillet.
- Add prosciutto and cook until crisp.
- Add vegetables.
- Whisk eggs with cream in a bowl.
- Add egg mixture to vegetable mixture.
- Cover with Parmesan and sprinkle with olives and oregano.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove, and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 32 g
Fat: 48 g
Carbohydrate: 22 g
Fibre: 4 g
Sodium: 1250 mg
Recipe ideas using this product
Cooking time18 minutes
Cooking time25 minutes
Cooking time15 minutes
Cooking time20 minutes