The recipes we love
Portions 4 - 8
- In a skillet, stir-fry 2/3 bag (500 g) Arctic Gardens Spaghetti Menu Mix frozen vegetables 3–5 minutes until thawed.
- Remove from heat, add 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato sauce and 2–3 tbsp (30–45 ml) fresh basil, chopped.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- In a large bowl, beat 6 eggs with 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk and add vegetable mixture.
- Blend in 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Mozzarella, grated, and pour mixture into a 9” (23 cm) store-bought deep pie shell.
- Sprinkle more cheese over top.
- Bake in oven at 375°F (190°C) for 30–40 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 12 g
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Fibre: 2 g
Sodium: 361 mg
Recipe ideas using this product
Crispy olé olé apetizers & spicy southwest dip, signed Cynthia Marcotte
Preparation 20 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes