Chicken and Vegetable with Herbs Fricassée
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) butter
- 454 g (1 lb) chicken legs sliced in strips;
- 2 green onions, sliced in strips
- 250 ml (1 cup) white wine
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) cream (15 %)
- 2/3 bag (500g) Arctic Gardens Orleans Style vegetables
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Chopped basil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Chopped cilantro (coriander)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter. Season chicken with salt and pepper and stir fry it.
- Add onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Incorporate cream and bring to a boil. Then, let simmer sauce for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables, herbs, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Fat: 58 g
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Fibre: 3 g
Sodium: 185 mg
Recipe ideas using this product
Portions4 - 6
Cooking time2 minutes
Cooking time5 minutes
Cooking time10 minutes