The recipes we love
Portions 6 - 8
- 1 bag (750 g) Arctic Gardens California Style vegetables
- 240 g (8 oz) Canadian Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cornstarch
- 1 cup (250 ml) sodium-reduced chicken or vegetable broth
- nutmeg, salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) salad croutons
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Spread out a bag (750 g) of Arctic Gardens California Style Mix frozen vegetables in an oven-safe dish.
- In a saucepan, melt 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter on medium heat and brown 1 onion, minced, along with 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh rosemary, until caramelized.
- Deglaze with ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine.
- Dissolve 2 tsp (10 ml) cornstarch in 1 cup (250 ml) sodium-reduced chicken or vegetable broth and pour into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, adding a pinch each of nutmeg, salt and freshly ground pepper. Let thicken, then pour over vegetables.
- Top with 1 cup (250 ml) salad croutons and 8 oz (240 g) Canadian Swiss cheese, grated, and bake in oven 10–15 minutes. Savour.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Carbohydrate: 13 g
Sodium: 212 mg
Recipe ideas using this product