Breakfast veggie wrap
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 2 c (500 ml) Arctic Gardens broccoli
- 1 tsp (5 ml) seasoning for vegetables
- 8 eggs
- 1 c (250 ml) your choice grated cheese, (cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, etc.)
- 4 large whole wheat or multi-grain tortillas
- In a large pan at medium-high heat, melt butter and cook vegetables for 5 minutes. Add vegetable seasoning.
- In the meantime, beat the eggs and pour into the pan. Make scrambled eggs or an omelette.
- Spread the mixture onto the tortillas, sprinkle with cheese and roll tightly.
- Microwave individually for about 30 seconds each to reheat the tortillas.
- Enjoy !
Suggestion: Prepare veggie breakfast wraps the night before and reheat in the microwave for busy mornings.
Recipe ideas using this product
Cooking time30 minutes
Portions25 to 30
Cooking time25 minutes
Cooking time15 minutes
Cooking time10 minutes