Beef Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sesame seed oil
- 1 lb (450 g) stir-fry beef strips
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 bag of Arctic Gardens Thai Style Stir Fry
- ¼ c (60 ml) soya sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mirin
- ½ tbsp (7 ml) corn starch
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) toasted sesame seeds
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil on high heat. Add the beef strips and brown. Set aside in a bowl.
- Return the pan back to the heat and stir-fry vegetables with garlic and ginger until thawed, about 5 minutes.
- In a measuring cup, mix together the mirin, soya sauce, honey and corn starch. Pour into the pan. Bring to a boil and stir until thickened.
- Add the beef, reheat by stirring gently.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve on steamed rice.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 13 g
Carbohydrate: 28 g
Fibre: 5 g
Sodium: 640 mg
Recipe ideas using this product
Cooking time10 minutes
Portions4 - 6
Cooking time15 minutes
Cooking time13 minutes