The recipes we love
Portions 2 - 4
- 1/2 bag (250g) Arctic Gardens broccoli
- 12 ham slices
- 100 g Won Ton nooddles
- 100 g bamboo shoots
- 100 g carrots shopped in thins strips
- 50 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- Bring 2 cup of water to a boil and add salt. Put in the noodles for 1 minute (maximum).
- Drain and rince in cold water.
- Blanch the broccoli and put in iced water to cool down.
- On top of the sliced ham, put a small quantity of each vegetable.
- Add salt and pepper. Make a roll and tie it with a string of noodles.
- In a pan, heat the oil. Sear the rolls. Let rolls rest on a paper towel as it absorbs the oil. Serve!
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 22 g
Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Fibre: 4 g
Sodium: 700 mg
Recipe ideas using this product
Broccoli and sun dried tomatoes frittata
Portions 4 - 6
Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Quinoa, broccoli and radish microgreens bowl
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes