Bloody Mary gazpacho
Portions4 - 5
30ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
500ml (2 cups) Arctic Gardens Spaghetti Vegetables
1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
250ml (200g) diced tomatoes
3 basil leaves
1 lime, juice
½ lemon, juice
5ml (1 tsp.) sambel oelek
5ml (1 teaspoon) sugar
1 liter (4 cups) tomato juice reduced in salt
Salt & pepper to taste
Lemon wedges Celery salt
Celery stalks Olives
1. In a saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat and lightly fry garlic.
2. Add Arctic Gardens Spaghetti Vegetable Mix and cook over medium-low heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
3. Transfer to a blender, add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until cold.
5. Using the lemon wedge, moisten the rim of the cups or glasses and coat with celery salt.
6. Pour the chilled soup into the cups, add a small stalk of celery, a few olives on a stick and a lemon wedge.
That's it! Enjoy!
Recipe ideas using this product
Cooking time15 minutes
Portions8 - 10
Portions4 - 8
Portions4 - 6
Cooking time35 minutes