The recipes we love
Portions 2 - 4
- 1/2 bag (250g) Arctic Gardens broccoli
- 12 ham slices
- 100 g Won Ton nooddles
- 100 g bamboo shoots
- 100 g carrots shopped in thins strips
- 50 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- Bring 2 cup of water to a boil and add salt. Put in the noodles for 1 minute (maximum).
- Drain and rince in cold water.
- Blanch the broccoli and put in iced water to cool down.
- On top of the sliced ham, put a small quantity of each vegetable.
- Add salt and pepper. Make a roll and tie it with a string of noodles.
- In a pan, heat the oil. Sear the rolls. Let rolls rest on a paper towel as it absorbs the oil. Serve!
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 22 g
Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Fibre: 4 g
Sodium: 700 mg
Recipe ideas using this product
Linguine with spicy garlic shrimp and broccoli, signed Max L'Affamé
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Chick pea, broccoli and apple salad with caramelized pecans
Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes