The recipes we love
Linguine with spicy garlic shrimp and broccoli, signed Max L'Affamé
- 1 bag 500 g Arctic Gardens broccoli florets
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ c white wine
- 1 lb raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- lime juice
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 lb linguine
- ½ c freshly grated parmesan
- Steam Arctic Gardens broccoli florets according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Pour oil into medium high pan, add red pepper flakes, garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add onion powder and paprika. Stir another 2 minutes and deglaze with white wine. Let alcohol evaporate to half. Add shrimp and sauté until pink. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add lime juice, broccoli and pasta. Coat all ingredients well by taking the time to mix. Serve with grated parmesan.
Recipe ideas using this product
Chick pea, broccoli and apple salad with caramelized pecans
Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes