The recipes we love
Warm potato salad with grilled lettuce
1 romaine lettuce, cut length-wise into quarters
2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh dill, chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the barbecue to high.
2. Prepare the vegetable papillote according to package instructions.
3. Place the papillote on the barbecue grill or in the oven and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Baste the lettuce with a little bit of oil and season. Grill the lettuce quarters quickly.
5. Mix the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice and dill.
6. In a serving dish, place the grilled lettuce quarters, add the contents of the papillote and drizzle with the dressing. Season to taste and serve with grilled meat or fish.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Fibre: 5 g
Sodium: 153 mg