The recipes we love
- 410 mL (1 2/3 cups) vegetable broth reduced in salt
- 4 multigrain or whole wheat tortillas
- To taste, grated cheddar
- To taste, sour cream and/or guacamole
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a boil.
- Add contents of Arctic Gardens bag, stir and cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 22 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Divide the mixture among the 4 tortillas. Garnish with cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or guacamole. Close ends, roll up and cut in half to serve.
*To vary, add chicken strips, ground meat or ground vegetable protein.
Recipe ideas using this product