The recipes we love
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 750 g (1 bag) Arctic Gardens Italian style vegetables
- 500 mL (2 cups) chicken broth
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) basil
- Salt and pepper
- 250 mL (1 cup) 35% cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) flour
- 185 mL (3/4 cup) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 375 g (3/4 lb) linguine, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan heat olive oil, sauté garlic and vegetables 3 minutes.
- Add broth, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to medium heat and cook until vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl combine cream and flour.
- Pour into vegetable mixture, cook stirring until sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Verify seasoning and serve over pasta.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 14 g
Carbohydrate: 31 g
Fibre: 3 g
Sodium: 597 mg
Recipe ideas using this product