The recipes we love
VEGETABLE CRISPY GRATIN
1 x 340 g bag Arctic Gardens Frozen Cauliflower Rice with Vegetables
1 can (540 ml) red beans, rinsed and drained
250 ml (1 cup) Alfredo sauce
250 ml (1 cup) grated mozzarella cheese
125 ml (1/2 cup) panko breadcrumbs
1 onion, chopped
15 ml (1 tablespoon) vegetable seasoning
1 bag (500 g) Arctic Gardens frozen broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- In a large skillet, heat a little olive oil over medium heat. Cook the onion for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If desired, add broccoli and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add beans, alfredo sauce and vegetable seasoning. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the mozzarella with the breadcrumbs.
- Cover the bean mixture with the cheese mixture. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
protein 25 g;
fat 23 g;
carbohydrates 52 g;
fibre 14 g;
iron 3 mg;
calcium 453 mg;
sodium 1,416 mg
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)