The recipes we love
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil
- 2 big chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 bag of Arctic Gardens Vegetables for Fajita
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cilantro, freshly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) grated cheese of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) chopped lettuce
- Salsa, Guacamole and Sour cream, to taste
- In large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown the chicken strips for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes stirring often.
- Add spices, cilantro and season to taste.
- Place the pan in the middle of the table with the hot tortillas, cheese, lettuce and condiments.
- Garnish the centre of a tortilla with the chicken and vegetables, cheese, lettuce and condiments.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the filling and roll to enjoy.
Nutrition Facts (per serving) :
Protein: 41 g
Fat: 21 g
Carbohydrate: 42 g
Fibre: 4 g
Sodium: 1010 mg
Recipe ideas using this product