The recipes we love
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil
- 1 bag Arctic Gardens pizza vegetable mix
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) tomato sauce
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) diced tomatoes
- 1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Bonduelle black beans
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) chili powder
- Salt and ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 c (80 ml) feta, crumbled
- 1/3 c (80 ml) cilantro or parsley, freshly chopped
- In a large, deep pan on medium high, heat the oil and brown the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans and spices. Lower the temperature to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 425 oF (210 oC).
- With the back of a large spoon or ladle, create a nest in the sauce. Crack an egg and gently slide it into the hot tomato sauce. Repeat for the remaining eggs.
- Sprinkle with feta and bake in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts (per serving) :
Protein: 18 g
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrate: 35 g
Fibre: 10 g
Sodium: 803 mg
Recipe ideas using this product