The recipes we love
Tuscan pasta, bacon & parmesan style
1 bag of Arctic Gardens One Pot Tuscan Pasta
3/4 cup vegetable broth
3 slices of pre-cooked, chopped bacon
⅓ cup of white wine
⅓ cup of extra broth after cooking
¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese after cooking and mix
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Add contents of Arctic Gardens bag and broth, stir and cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 17 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Add Parmesan cheese, stir and serve.