The vegetables we love
Veg-e Quinoa Blend
1. Place frozen, unopened bag with this side up in microwave. Do not pierce bag.
2. Cook on HIGH 4-6 minutes. Shake the bag halfway through cooking.
3. Stir well and let stand 1 minute before serving.
4. Carefully open bag avoiding steam and pour into a serving dish.
Cooking times may vary depending on your equipment.
If bag is open, use microwave safe dish and cook according to time above.
1. Preheat a 12” (30 cm) skillet to medium-high with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of vegetable oil.
2. Poor the frozen blend in the skillet and cook 5-6 minutes stirring regularly.
3. Pour into a serving dish and enjoy!
For more information, consult our Veg-e page!
Do not refreeze thawed product. If thawed, cook immediately.
Cooked white quinoa, soy beans, cooked red lentils, bok choy, carrots, onions, seasoning (sesame salt [hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean and / or palm and / or cotton)], dehydrated onions, brown sugar, maltodextrin, soy sauce fermented powder [soy, wheat, maltodextrin, salt], sugar, yeast extract, spices, extra virgin olive oil)