The vegetables we love
Veg-e Macaroni Blend
1. Place frozen, unopened bag with this side up in microwave.Do not pierce bag.
2. Cook on HIGH 4-6 minutes. Shake the bag halfway through cooking.
3. Stir well and let stand 1 minute before serving.
4. Carefully open bag avoiding steam and pour into a serving dish.
Cooking times may vary depending on your equipment.
If bag is open, use microwave safe dish and cook according to time above.
1. Preheat a 12” (30 cm) skillet to medium-high with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of vegetable oil.
2. Poor the frozen blend in the skillet and cook 5-6 minutes stirring regularly.
3. Pour into a serving dish and enjoy!
For more information, consult our Veg-e page!
Do not refreeze thawed product. If thawed, cook immediately.
Cooked enriched macaroni (water, wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cauliflower, kale, carrots, onions, cheese sauce (water, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, modified corn starch, modified milk ingredient, soybean oil, salt, buttermilk, xanthan gum, lactic acid, onion powder, annatto, disodium phosphate, yeast extract, guar gum, natural flavour), navy beans