The recipes we love
Mixed greens, corn and beef bowl
Spicy ranch sauce:
1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp (2 ml) Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
1/2 tsp (2 ml) dehydrated onion
1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried parsley
1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried chives
1 tsp (5 ml) Sriracha sauce – optional
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 bag Arctic Gardens super sweet corn
1 ½ tbsp (22 ml) olive oil
1 ½ lb (675 g) beef steak, your choice of cut
Steak spice to taste
4 cups (1 litre) mixed greens
1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, mix together spice ranch sauce ingredients. Set aside in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 450 oF (230 oC) or the barbecue to medium-high.
- In an oven-safe dish or aluminum container (for the barbecue), spread out the frozen corn, drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast in the oven or grill on the barbecue for 15 minutes.
- Season the steaks with steak spice and cook on the barbecue or in an oiled pan on medium-high for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Let steaks stand for 3 to 4 minutes on a cutting board.
- In the meantime, in 4 large bowls, divide mixed greens, roasted corn and dill. Garnish with sliced steak and spicy ranch sauce.