The recipes we love
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350° F).
- In a 24 cm diameter pan that is 5 cm high (9 inches by ¼ inch high), oil the pan well. Arrange the spaghetti vegetables evenly in the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, scramble the eggs, milk, cheese and seasoning.
- Whip all the ingredients together to get an even mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto the vegetables. Put in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 14 g
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrate: 8 g
Fibre: 2 g
Sodium: 240 mg
Recipe ideas using this product