The recipes we love
Fish and vegetable tagine à l’orange
1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
1 bag Arctic Gardens soup mix
1 pinch saffron
½ tsp (2 ml) ground cumin
½ tsp (2 ml) ground coriander
½ tsp (2 ml) ground cinnamon
8 pitted prunes
Salt and ground black pepper
½ cup (125 ml) orange juice
1 ½ cup (375 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
1 lb (450 g) firm white fish filet
2 tbsp (30 ml) freshly chopped mint
- Preheat the oven to 350o F (180o C).
- In an oven-proof casserole dish, heat the oil on medium-high and sauté the vegetables to thaw.
- Add spices, prunes and season generously.
- Pour in the orange juice and broth into the casserole dish.
- Bring to a boil, cover and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, open, stir and place fish filets on top. Add broth and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with couscous garnished with mint and lemon quarters.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 7 g
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Fibre: 5 g
Sodium: 310 mg