The recipes we love
- 500 ml (2 cups) fine corn semolina (n° 400)
- 375 ml (1/2 bag) Arctic Gardens super sweet corn
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) all purpose flour
- 15 ml (3 tsp) baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
- Zest of one lemon
- 180 ml (¾ cup) melted butter
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix semolina, flour, baking powder and salt. Reserve.
- Using a mixer (stand or hand) to beat the eggs with the sugar until thick and creamy mixture.
- Add sour cream and lemon zest.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add melted butter drop by drop while beating the mixture.
- Add corn and stir.
- Bake in a 8 inch non-stick loaf pan for 60 to 75 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 20 g
Carbohydrate: 47 g
Fibre: 2 g
Sodium: 158 mg
Recipe ideas using this product