The recipes we love
Catalan fish with vegetables
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bag (750g) Arctic Gardens Brusselian style vegetables
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) white wine or chicken or vegetable broth
- 250 mL (1 cup) tomatoes, diced
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) tomato paste
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) pitted black olives
- 3 mL (1/2 tsp) thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 450 g (1 lb) halibut or cod fillets (1 cm thick)
Parsley topping :
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) breadcrumbs
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
In an oven-proof pan, heat oil at high heat and sauté garlic and vegetables for 5 minutes.
Add wine, chopped tomato, tomato paste and stir to incorporate tomato paste.
Remove from heat, add olives, thyme and season generously.
Place fish on top.
Mix together ingredients for parsley mixture and sprinkle onto fish.
Bake for 20 minute or until desired doneness.
Serve in the centre of the table.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 26 g
Fat: 20 g
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Fibre: 6 g
Sodium: 353 mg