The recipes we love
1 or 2 cloves garlic, shoots removed and roughly chopped
2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon
Salt and ground pepper
Tahini (sesame butter) to taste – optional
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil and cook broccoli for 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Put the broccoli pieces and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and purée.
- Turn the processor on and add oil and lemon juice gradually.
- Season generously and add tahini, if desired. Start the processor again until purée to obtain a completely smooth texture.
- Use as a dip or spread.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 7 g
Carbohydrate: 9 g
Fibre: 3 g
Sodium: 61 mg