The recipes we love
Baked bean jambalaya
1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil
2 cups (500 ml) Arctic Gardens vegetables for spaghettini
1 spicy Italian sausages
1 cup (250 ml) cubed ham
1 can 28 oz (796 ml) diced tomatoes
1 cup (250 ml) chicken stock
1 cup (250 ml) long grain rice
12 large shrimp
1 can 398 ml (14 oz) baked beans in tomato sauce
- In a large pan, heat oil to medium high and sauté vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Add sausage meat and cubed ham. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and stir. Lower the heat to medium low and cook covered for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp and beans. Stir and cooked covered for 10 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Serve with hot sauce.